Monday, August 29, 2011

Micro Mini (1:64) scale English Saddle

Oh have I been busy lately!  I'm having more fun doing mini tack than I thought I would.  Maybe it's been such a long time since I made anything, I'm just enjoying myself.  I started work on my micro mini set today, but I have a bit of a headache so I'm done for the night.  My newly painted MM jumping mule, who is now going to be a sport horse of color -- breed undetermined for now, just arrived from Jessica Funk.  He's great!  My first painted MM, my first horse of color...very exciting, at least to me.  Below is the horse + a pic of what I have of a saddle.  Sorry for the low light pix...my craft room is lacking in the light department.


This is my smallest English saddle, to date.  I just have the one side & flap done for now.  Enough for a photo.  Well, that's all I have to report on that tonight.

To celebrate the completion of my LB saddle, I gave my stock horse a quick heat gun makeover last night :)  Don't pay any attention to his lumpy neck.  I was performing a tracheotomy on him, and so he doesn't look so pretty right now.  I haven't gotten into CM'ing my own horses yet, except for hack jobs like this!  We'll see what happens.  He looks a little better, doesn't he?  I need to fix his right rear hoof, but he can't stand up otherwise.  I think I need some clay to patch it all up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment