Saturday, August 27, 2011

LB & SM saddles

I'm coming down the home stretch for the LB & the SM saddles.  I don't have the stuffed panel attached, but it's made so I can at least see how things are going to pretty much look when it's glued on.  This saddle is really looking too big for this model.  So, I guess we could say this is Lg. Little Bit, or is there actually a technical name for the scale that's a wee bit bigger than LB?  Curio?  I don't know.  I really like the saddle though, regardless of whether or not it actually fits this horse in particular.   



Next up, the SM saddle + girth.  Again, I'm not 100% pleased with how it looks on this particular model but the saddle shape & detail looks good for this size.


My main goal of creating the same or a similar saddle in all scales is to see if I can at least accomplish a high quality level of detail, even in the smallest of scales.  I think I'm accomplishing that goal for the most part.  If I'm wrong, do let me know!  Anyway, I'm tired of working on saddles today so I'm going to take a break.  I'll be back sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment